Hi! My name is Iva,
I'm a foodie and this is my food blog. I’m from Bulgaria, it’s a small country but very beautiful. I started eathealthywithiva.com with the attitude to gather all my recipes in one place and when I wonder what to cook for lunch, dinner or special occasion, just to look here.
If I inspire at least one person to prepare a recipe, it will be a great achievement for me.
I try to prepare healthy and balanced food. I want to make one clarification. I do not use soy products in my recipes, except the soy sauce. I just don't like the taste of soy, tofu, tempeh and others. Unfortunately, I can disappoint many of you who use soy products every day as substitutes mostly for dairy and meat foods.
I would not like to limit myself to vegan recipes or only those suitable for the keto diet.
I would be very happy if each of you found something for yourself.
I love easy and quick to prepare dishes with few ingredients. I avoid making recipes with many exotic ingredients because they are not available to everyone. On the other hand, I use many different spices that give unique aromas and flavors. I am inspired by Indian, Arabic and Asian cuisine.
- I'm a vegetarian. I'm not vegan, but I often cook vegan dishes.
- I try to eat keto and low carb.
- I don't eat meat or fish.
- I get my protein from eggs and legumes/pulses..
- I love spicy food.
- I do fasting for at least 16 hours every day.
- I do not eat breakfast, but I drink black coffee every single morning, without milk and without sugar.
- I eat only 2 times a day for 8 hours.
- I drink at least one cup of green tea every single day.
Thank you for visiting my blog, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all for the great support and positive energy you give me. This makes me extremely happy and motivated to move forward. eathealthywithiva.com is a new challenge for me. With your help, I rediscover new worlds every day and conquer new peaks.
Eat Healthy & Rejoice!