Vegan Keto Chia Pudding with Strawberries
This is one of my favorite vegan-keto and high protein recipe when I do workouts. For more chia pudding ideas, you can check my other recipes:
- Chia Pudding with Peaches
- Chocolate Chia Pudding with Banana
- Chia Pudding in a Cocktail Cup
- Chia Pudding with Peaches and Grapes
- Vegan Chocolate High Protein Chia Pudding
Ingredients for the base:
1 cup vegan milk
1/4 cup chia seeds
Ingredients for the jam:
200g frozen strawberries
2 tbsp chia seeds
Soak the chia seeds in the vegan milk. Add the FlavDrops.
Refrigerate for about 1 hour to thicken.
Mix all the jam ingredients in a saucepan.
Boil it on the stove over low to medium heat.
Stir frequently until thick. Let it cool down completely.
Before serving, add the protein powder to chia pudding. Stir well.
In small jars, alternate layers of chia pudding and the jam.
- If you prefer, sprinkle with hemp seeds and crushed cocoa nibs.